- Region: Northern province, Gakenke district, Coko sector
- Founded: 2009
- Producers: 134 (96 female)
- Certifications: Fairtrade
- Varieties: Bourbon
- Soil type: Sandy clay
- Harvest time: February to June; February to August
- Shipment time: May to December. Exported by Misozi
- Elevation: 1800-2200m
- Post-harvest process: Fully-washed at central washing station (owned by the coop); double fermentation (24 hours); 2 covered tables for handsorting; dried on raised tables; parchment stored in ventilated warehouse (150MT capacity); coffee pulp distributed to farmers for compost. Dry-milled by CBC
- Quality and the cup: Fully Washed Arabica Grades A1 and A2, including Coffee Grown by Women. Lemon, apple, rose, melon
Twongere Kawa Coko may be very small, but it should not be underestimated. The coop's President, Thérèse, is very proud to say that it has a majority of female members. There have been impressive improvements in infrastructure over the past year, including a new office and parchment store. The high altitude here and care taken over post-harvest processing has led to consistently high cupping scores.
The old coffee store is now being used for women's handicraft and sewing classes to help women earn an extra income outside the coffee season.